Let's delve into the step-by-step breakdown of a ticket titled
The client has enlisted these requirements:
- Users should navigate through a form to place an order.
- The order form necessitates details like product/service, quantity, size, color, and other pertinent information.
- Users should be able to send off the order form.
- Client-side validation ensures that mandatory fields get filled and adhere to the anticipated format.
- Server-side validation authenticates the order form data and abides by business rules.
- Invalid data or submission failure cues error messages.
- The client receives an order confirmation after a successful submission.
- Users can keep tabs on their order status and track the progress.
These tasks emerge based on the requirements:
Task: Craft the order form
- Design a user-enticing form to allow seamless order placements.
- Include fields for product/service, quantity, size, color, and other pertinent details.
Task: Actualize form submission
- Establish a seamless submission process for users to send orders.
- Direct order data to server-side processing.
Task: Fortify order form validation
- Client-side validation ensures that mandatory fields get filled and abide by the required format.
- Server-side validation checks if the necessary fields align with business rules.
- Invalid data or submission issues prompt error messages.
Task: Order confirmation message
- Integrate a message confirming that an order was successfully submitted.
Task: Bring order tracking to life
- Introduce a section for users to access their order status and tracking information.
- Configure fetching data from a database or other systems to keep users informed.
When the above tasks reach completion, users can comfortably fill out an order, validate submissions, receive confirmation, and monitor their order status.